Throughout Los Angeles and the surrounding areas Mr. Glotzer is known as a skilled trial attorney. This gives you the upper-hand when negotiating with the insurance company. After an accident, you will most likely be seeking compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company. The insurance companies do not want to go to trial. As such, you’re more likely to receive a favorable settlement if you have an experienced trial attorney on your side.
Attorney Glotzer prides himself on aggressive representation from the moment you hire him. He sets himself apart from many personal injury lawyers by taking on cases that others turn away. Mr. Glotzer has a successful track record of taking on tough cases and getting compensation for his clients.
We understand the difficulties you face after being injured in an accident. You’re dealing with both physical injuries and the financial stress of loss income and medical bills. Let us take the financial burden off your shoulders so you can focus on recovery and taking care of your loved ones. Mr. Glotzer will handle every aspect of your case, from gathering evidence, negotiating with the insurance company or liable party, and going to trial if necessary.
Main Offices Located in Los Angeles to Serve Clients Throughout California
We are conveniently located in downtown Los Angeles and have offices throughout Southern California. We can meet you in our Anaheim, Beverly Hills, Burbank, Lancaster, or West Covina office. Additionally, we can make arrangements to come to you if necessary. Call us today to discuss your case. We offer a free consultation and only get paid if you win.
Personal Injury Case Results
- $1,000,000 settlement in a case involving a gas station explosion and burn injuries. During the incident, while a man was pumping gas, his girlfriend lit a cigarette, at which point, there was an explosion that left her with third degree burns. A product liability expert was brought in, and it was determined that the explosion was due to a leak in the gas hose, which had allowed flammable fumes that exploded to be released.
- $350,000 settlement against a Los Angeles bar for negligent security. The incident involved a patron who the bartender had thrown out by the bouncer after he complained to the bartender about two drinks. In the course of removing the patron, the bouncer threw him to the ground, tearing the man’s ACL in the process.
- $250,000 settlement in a case involving a homeless man attacking and stabbing a woman in a strip mall parking lot. The woman was on her way to work at a dialysis center in the strip mall at 5:30 a.m. when the attacked happened. The owners of the strip mall employed security but no security was provided at the time of day the attack occurred despite the history of crime in the area.
- $1,500,000 settlement for a man sexually assaulted in a hospital.
- $1,000,000 settlement in a negligent security case involving a man shot while working at a check cashing store in Ontario, California.
- $1,000,000 settlement in a case involving a man who died after slipping and falling in a shopping mall in Victorville, CA.
- $500,000 settlement for a woman who was rear-ended in Burbank California.
- California State Bar (1995)
- California Western School of Law (San Diego, CA)