Joshua W. Glotzer is offering a scholarship to pre law undergraduates or first year law students entering school. The scholarship is for $500 to help with the lofty expenses that accrue for students. The applicants must be a US citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States, accepted and going to school in the Fall of 2016 and must have at least a 3.0 GPA to be considered. The applicants must also submit an essay between one and three pages on a topic of choice related to the area of law they hope to practice.
Applicants must submit the following by July 1st, 2016
- Essay between 1 and 3 pages
- School transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a US school
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S.
- The $500 check will be made payable directly to the awardee for use towards school related expenses / tuition (Receipts may be requested)
- The scholarship winner will be notified on or about 8/1/2016
The following application must be submitted electronically only in order to be considered. All applications must be submitted by end of day 7/1/2016.