Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer’s Record of Accomplishment
Los Angeles personal injury lawyer Josh Glotzer has over 20 years of experience practicing law. Throughout his successful legal career, Attorney Glotzer has made a name for himself taking on cases of all kinds within the areas of personal injury and entertainment law that others might turn away, including:
- Reached a $1,000,000 settlement in a case involving a gas station explosion and burn injuries. During the incident, while a man was pumping gas, his girlfriend lit a cigarette, at which point, there was an explosion that left her with third degree burns. A product liability expert was brought in, and it was determined that the explosion was due to a leak in the gas hose, which had allowed flammable fumes that exploded to be released.
- Settled a negligent security case against a bar in Los Angeles for $350,000. The incident involved a patron who the bartender had thrown out by the bouncer after he complained to the bartender about two drinks. In the course of removing the patron, the bouncer threw him to the ground, tearing the man’s ACL in the process.
- Obtained a $250,000 settlement in a case involving a homeless man attacking and stabbing a woman in a strip mall parking lot. The woman was on her way to work at a dialysis center in the strip mall at 5:30 a.m. when the attacked happened. The owners of the strip mall employed security but no security was provided at the time of day the attack occurred despite the history of crime in the area.
- Obtained a $1,500,000 settlement for a man sexually assaulted in a hospital.
- Obtained a $1,000,000 settlement in a negligent security case involving a man shot while working at a check cashing store in Ontario, California.
- Obtained a $1,000,000 settlement in a case involving a man who died after slipping and falling in a shopping mall in Victorville, CA.
- Obtained a $500,000 settlement for a woman who was rear-ended in Burbank California.
- Glotzer & Leib, LLP represented musicians James Iha and D’arcy Wretzky-Brown of The Smashing Pumpkins, settling two lawsuits filed against Virgin Records.
- Glotzer & Leib, LLP represented singer-songwriter M. Ward of the band She & Him against a former record label concerning allegations involving the copyright ownership of songs.
Our Los Angeles Personal Injury Firm Offers Free Consultations
To learn more about Glotzer & Leib, LLP and how we may be able to help you or to discuss your situation with us, give us a call or fill out our online contact form to set up a free consultation with our Los Angeles personal injury lawyer.
When a single individual’s rights are threatened, it places everyone’s liberty at risk. Los Angeles personal injury attorney Joshua W. Glotzer is on a mission to better our justice system one case at a time by ensuring his clients’ rights are protected and that their cases come to a fair and necessary conclusion. Attorney Glotzer has a duty to fight back against those threatening the justice and liberty provided through our justice system. That is because at Glotzer & Leib, LLP, we believe that all persons deserve fair treatment under the Constitutions of California and the US, which has earned us high praise from clients:
“I sincerely appreciate you accepting Robert’s case and believing in him. For taking the case at such short notice and being there for us as guidance through this process. I knew instantly, that you were the individual we needed, someone we could trust who would work very hard on our behalf. Thank you for fighting for his rights and defending his innocence. For taking the time to answer my questions and appear in court on Robert’s behalf. Thank you for all the research and hard work you put into the case and for negotiating a deal for Robert. This may have been you just doing your job, but to us it means everything. It means our life, our future. I trusted you would represent Robert better than anyone, and you did. For that, I do not know how to say thank you enough for everything you have done. We will never forget you. On behalf of Robert, my family, and myself thank you again, so very much for everything.”